Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 65W G4 Desktop Mini PC

Hi,

Could someone tell me the exact HP part number for the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini power adapter?

I just got a 2nd hand 65w model, power adapter, and couldn't get it to work.
Plugged a 65W (19.5v 3.3amp) HP adapter I had in spare without any success, so ordered a brand new one* that didn't solve the problem:
The computers emits a led-and-beep code as soon as it is plugged in. 3 long beeps with red led followed by 4 short beeps with white led, whole sequence repeated 5 times. This is supposed to mean power failure.

So, did I ordered the wrong adapter, of is this EliteDesk defective ?

* HP L2X04AA#ABB

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Nitram_78 -- I searched the HP Warehouse, and found: HP PartSurfer (click this link!)

to see:  L30417-001  ====>  SPS-PSU  250W  92% EFFICIENCY  HV  ELITE_DESK_800_G4_SFF

So, 250 Watts, but I have no idea whether it will fit into your computer, and whether its power-connectors are compatible with your current power-supply.

HP Recommended

Thanks for trying to help, but the one you link is actually for the Elitedesk SFF.

HP Recommended

@Nitram_78 --  is actually for the Elitedesk SFF

Yes, that is what I stated.  The only question is where the power-supplies for the Mini and for the SFF are identical. Answering that question is left as an exercise for the reader.

I have no idea whether the SFF power-supply will fit into your computer, and whether its power-connectors are compatible with your current power-supply.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.