Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
2 REPLIES 2
04-17-2020 02:25 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand you are not able to print due to an error. I'd be happy to assist you.
- Do you see an error message with the code?
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Check for any jams in the printer. Make sure the print carriage is moving freely.
Refer to the steps mentioned in this document.
If the issue persists, perform step 2 from this document.
For more info on resolving 0x error, kindly refer to this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community