Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP VR Backpack G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The utility doesn't work for me. When trying to send a command, I get a message "This hardware is not compatible.". I even tried copying an example command from the ReadMe file. I tried both, with and without administrator rights. My backpack version is G2 and I use the utility version 1.1, which supports G2. Tried re-downloading and re-installing the utility, but did not help. Attached is a screenshot. Any ideas?

jqo35dr9cr551.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Was able to work this out with the VR team. An updated version of the utility should be available soon.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Was able to work this out with the VR team. An updated version of the utility should be available soon.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.