Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z620

So I just did a clean install on my HP Z620 , previously with W7 Pro, everything always worked fine.

The only hardware difference is we added 2 years ago a Quadro K1200, but no problem until the upgrade as I said (so maybe is not the problem anyway).

Now I just installed all the W10 updates and started to install the required software to work, and I get this BSOD error for no apparent reason... quite often too... also in Safe Mode with graphic disabled+network... 😕

Here you can see the dump files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbyyagg9ixk6otf/AAB5qO297w73egkvaZRzqy4Wa?dl=0

I am no expert, but trying to check with Bluescreen software and with Windbg, looks like something about the USB driver corrupted? 

usbhub.sys

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Win 10 Pro - V. 2004 - Build 19041.508

All updates are installed.

I did some cmd instructions to repair that file

usbhub.sys

and now all seems to work ok. I will test the PC for some days and see.

EDIT:

I used this

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

sfc /scannow

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

quick questions, which release of win 10, what if any add in cards are installed?

is the system stable before you start installing your applications?  are they win 10 certified?

and last what applications are you installing

HP Recommended

Win 10 Pro - V. 2004 - Build 19041.508

All updates are installed.

I did some cmd instructions to repair that file

usbhub.sys

and now all seems to work ok. I will test the PC for some days and see.

EDIT:

I used this

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

and

sfc /scannow

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.