cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
kyawde
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPDM Upgrade from 5 to 5.0.7 - Unknown error occurred during logging in.

HP Recommended
HP Device Manager
Microsoft Windows Server 2016

Just got a new t430 and the thin client came in as unidentified.  Saw another post where someone upgraded to 5.0.7 to resolve the issue.  I did that, took all the defaults to upgrade.  Now when I log into the console, getting HPDM Server Login Error dialog box with "Unknown error occurred during logging in."  I look at the console log and see this:

2021-10-21 15:03:11 [main ] INFO Console - HP Device Manager Console Version: 5.0.3610.39214
2021-10-21 15:03:18 [main ] WARN ConsoleUtil - the input component is null!

Any ideas??

1 REPLY 1
kyawde
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are there other logs I should be looking at?  I've tried reinstalling but it says the versions are equal or greater than what it's trying to install.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation