Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
HP Device Manager
Microsoft Windows Server 2016

Just got a new t430 and the thin client came in as unidentified.  Saw another post where someone upgraded to 5.0.7 to resolve the issue.  I did that, took all the defaults to upgrade.  Now when I log into the console, getting HPDM Server Login Error dialog box with "Unknown error occurred during logging in."  I look at the console log and see this:

2021-10-21 15:03:11 [main ] INFO Console - HP Device Manager Console Version: 5.0.3610.39214
2021-10-21 15:03:18 [main ] WARN ConsoleUtil - the input component is null!

Any ideas??

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Are there other logs I should be looking at?  I've tried reinstalling but it says the versions are equal or greater than what it's trying to install.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.