Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-29-2019 04:16 PM
That would be nice.
IF your products are covered under a vendor contract with HP (companies sometimes contract for "group" coverage),
Contact your HP representative and ask that they provide this service (likely the information is in the contract so the request is an easy one).
For the rest of us...
You can check more than one device - you do have to sit in front of the screen and enter the information.
NOTE: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Countryfor one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit(at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
and / or
If have it installed, you can open the HP Support Assistant on each computer. The information is usually accurate.
and / or
You can contact HP and ask.
Know that if HP will provide the information, it may not be a "free" service.
Assuming HP will do what you ask, whether or not the request is worth whatever fee might be involved depends on your situation.
- Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information on the Community).
- Chat is not available in every region. In those areas where Chat is an option, Chat service hours are likely restricted. In the event that Chat is not available in your region: Call the number provided in the HP directory, else submit your case online (to receive phone contact information)
- HP will advise you there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty. This is normal business practice.
- HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty. This is normal business practice. Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by package.
- If the HP Contact (phone) number is not immediately provided: Contact information is displayed on your screen after you submit your case online.
- HP websites are the only ones allowed to use the HP copyright circle/logo. Look for the copyright on any website claiming to be HP. If in doubt, scroll to the bottom of the Website to find HP copyright logo.
“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
Option: Contact HP Technical Support - Regions
USA / Canada
Submit information / case online: Contact HP Support – Assistance Portal
- Sign in or continue as a guest
- For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
- Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist
Option - HP Support is on Facebook!
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community