Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CallofTheWild
Level 2
13 7 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

I replied to my first question with a new question. Wrong?

HP Recommended
Z800 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I ask "HP Z800 blind-mate docking SAS drive connector?" question and it was solved. Now I have a problem initilizing the SAS drive. I clicked reply on the orginal sovled question and added the new problem. I don't know if anyone will take the time to look at it becaused I clicked "Solved." Should I make a new topic question? TIA

SIP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
REO51ST
Level 16
25,082 24,632 3,568 8,034
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,371 26,728 2,429 9,102
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In cases like this it is generally better to make a new post rather than ask another question in the same thread.  The issue is that folks looking to answer questions generally look for questions that do not have any responses. 

In your case @DGroves (who provided the original solution) has also responded to your new question.  I would suggest dealing with him in the original thread.  You will not be able to mark another solution, but you can click on the "likes" button to give him positive feedback.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation