Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ws460c g8
Linux

Hello,

I need to test on blade workstation, with rhel 6.8, the rgs software 7.3 version. I can’t find the download, there is only zcentral but it’s not compatible with my os. Please help me, thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

HP RGS 7.x.x.x client is free, however the server part is not,  you had to buy it and 7.7.12 stable ver released in 20000 was the last in the 7.x line and is no longer supported by HP which is why only it's replacement is available 

https://usermanual.wiki/HP/c03079927.45493164/html#pfd

https://www.hp.com/uk-en/workstations/zcentral-remote-boost.html#section=resources

even though HP has not tested/certified the current Z Central RGS release on your system it may still work

however no HP support will be available

HP Recommended

thanks for your reply. i bought this software years ago that runs very good on rhel 6.5 with release 7.2. now I need to test an upgrade on rhel 6.8 and i need of 7.3 version. ok that the software isn’t support but i must have the possibility to download it, i bought it!

HP Recommended

this v7 release is over a decade (10 years) old,........ HP's policy is to keep system files for older systems once they are "EOL"

for only a set time

you bought v7? then why did you not download the newer versions when they were available? trying to push the responsibility for keeping your purchase up to date is not HP's job .........it's yours

if you "PM" me i have  v7.7.2

HP Recommended

thanks very much but how can I "PM" you?

HP Recommended

pm =private/personal email, users who have logged into the forum(s) will have a small envelope icon in the upper right near their logon name move the pointer over this icon and it will show a popup "private messages" click on that icon to read/send private emails to any registered forum user

HP Recommended

I think that I can't send private messages because I'm new user. How can we do? I need that software

HP Recommended

Dgroves thanks very much. Plese try to my mail

[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

sorry but no, you need to learn how to send/receive personal emails

login to forum, click on mail envelope icon on upper right, a new mail window will appear

now click on blue icon (towards left side, "create new message box will appear  click on "send to" box and enter users forum name   then select which recipient to send mail to

HP Recommended

Hi Mays, I'm sorry if I have done something wrong. Why can't I send/receive private messages? Can you enable my account?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.