Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G3 TWR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buena tarde, su soporte para éste error en sistema, cuento con 3 equipos HP EliteDesk 800, los mismos que hacen el mismo comportamiendo de manera aleatoria, 

Anexo imagen: Stop Code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL fwpkclnt.sys Windows 10 - Blue Screen

20180522_113936.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hola como estas te comento que presento el mismo error.

Con 4 commputadores HP intel core i7 de 8va generacion.

He leido en vario foros y me dicen que desinstale HP Velocity.

Lo hare mañana y te hago saber mis resultados.

Vaya creo que estoy molesto por esta situacion.

HP Recommended
I have the same on my new HP Probook G5 with intel i7 gen8 laptop. The problem is definitely network related. It is always the same file fwpkclnt.sys but the messages differ on the BSOD. I have seen so far KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The problem does not always happen but enough to be super annoying. It occurs one or two seconds after adding the network cable, changing proxy settings in the browser, or just changing from Wi-Fi to Ethernet in Windows.
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

this error is usually a driver related issue. if possible do a clean OS reinstall and do not add any other programs.

then check fo any problems. if none found add programs back one or two at a time, again using the laptop for several hours between each added program.

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I have the same problem after updating all the drivers through HP Support Assistant.

What can be the problem?

Since then, I've updated all Windows drivers as wel.

HP Recommended

you most likely have a bad driver that is causing this kernal error

uninstall all drivers, programs and when reinstalling make sure the driver is a windows 10 driver and not a previous OS driver

HP Recommended

I've disabled HP Velocity and so far so good... we'll let you guys know.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Yes, you need to uninstall all the f***ing software that preinstalled HP on your PC and everything will be OK!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.