Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 6000 Pro Mt Pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello I’m upgrading my PC but I don’t know what graphics card I should get, I need one that’s I can just casual game on, no hardcore gaming. Can someone help me please.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

your in luck, your stated graphics needs and the fact you have a minitower ver of the 6000 pro means that you can do a GPU upgrade however the limiting factor is the stock non std 330 watt power supply which lacks a GPU power connector as such any video card must be powered only by the PCI-E slot which has a 70 watt max limit

as you have a mini tower, you can use full height cards and half height (with the correct full height bracket)

a nvidia 1030 card, and 1050 models (without a AUX GPU Connector) are current models

older cards like the 750 series (again without a AUX GPU Connector) will also work

several newer model AMD cards are also 70 watt or less

the quadro k2000 is also suitable

your only remaining issue is your 32 bit windows 10, no current nvidia driver is 32bit any more. consider upgrading to the 64 bit ver of windows 10

you can upgrade for free if you have a HP windows 7 64 install disk, or the windows 7 x64 serial label on the PC

PM me for details

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.