Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z440 Workstation

Recently bought an hp z440 (e5-2699v3 cpu, 32gb 2133mhz ddr4 ram, 700w psu, r5 340x gfx) early April 2024.

Replaced the r5 for a 1660TI shortly thereafter.

In roughly middle May, 2024, after windows and hp updates, the machine increased boot time from roughly 5 seconds to now 1min 51sec +.

A couple odd things noticed in UEFI were the following:

'In UEFI>Main,              Current system BIOS version              M60 v02.62

Current BIOS Release date:                 01/04/2024

Installation Date of Current BIOS:      01/05/2017

'In UEFI>System Information,

ME Firmware Version is 9.1.37xx 

ME Firmware Disabled

`Under advanced settings, the machine states ME is indeed enabled, however under System Information it does not say "AMT."

Trying to diagnose the issue of slow boot if anyone wouldn't mind helping,

Please and Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

*deleted

HP Recommended

*deleted

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.