Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Be the first to explore and join the conversation on our brand-new Poly Support Community Blog, Click here It's live now!!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have RPP API v1.6.11,RmxSdkApiV8.3-EMA_EMA-V8.3.44 API's. Should i need other API for development as well as any virtual environment for testing?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

These 2 API guides are enough for Polycom Real Presence conferencing. RPP guide can perform operations on virtual resources of Polycom DMA & Polycom RPRM (They work on RESTFul services). Polycom RMX Guide to play with Polycom RMX resources (They work on XML based HTTP request).

Polycom RMX is the hardware & Polycom RPRM, Polycom DMA are virtual based servers. Hence, you require Polycom RPRM & Polycom DMA virtual instances & RMX hardware.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Any Suggestion please ???

HP Recommended

Hi,

These 2 API guides are enough for Polycom Real Presence conferencing. RPP guide can perform operations on virtual resources of Polycom DMA & Polycom RPRM (They work on RESTFul services). Polycom RMX Guide to play with Polycom RMX resources (They work on XML based HTTP request).

Polycom RMX is the hardware & Polycom RPRM, Polycom DMA are virtual based servers. Hence, you require Polycom RPRM & Polycom DMA virtual instances & RMX hardware.

HP Recommended

Thanks Gopinath.

And how can i get these virtual instances & RMX hardware ? Is there any link where i can find all the details?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Virtual instances and Polycom RMX has to be purchased.

Other possibility is that Polycom provides services to their partners to integrate their solutions with Polycom Realpresence conferencing solutions before purchaging the real products.

You can choose that approach.

Regards,

HP Recommended

Hi ,

from last one week , i tring to find out the cost for polycom subscription's services. so that i can start to develop some application in my mind using ploycom platform. even i register and sent a costing request to polycom team via webside.

But still no response . i found contect of indian sales manager Muthukumaran.Sambasivam@polycom.com , even he never replied on my mail. if some one can help me out to get costing for polycom products kindly share details with me.

Thanks and Regards

Sanjay Saini

HP Recommended

Can you send an email to ask.polycom@polycom.com? This email might resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

Hi there

Need your help to know where I can get API for monitoring online links that are made through the RMX or the Real Presence Manager in which I provide as a result the speed of connection, video protocol, video format, protocol audio, total packet loss, packet loss, video and audio content and the percentage of packet loss

This in order to make a monitor where I show the statistics for link or endpoint

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.