Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Thin Client
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

I have a Thin Client with two Ethernet ports.

Each port belongs to an individual network (i.e. different IP address are assigned).

I create with Easy Shell two RDP connections, one for each network.

When I configure and run these RDP connections individually, they run successfully.

PROBLEM:

When I make the failover configuration (i.e. drag and drop one RDP connection on the other) I keep getting the following error from either RDP:

Connection Error

Error: Unable to connect to server. '172.???.???.???'

(172.???.???.??? stands for the IP of the target computer)

Additional info: HP Easy Shell version: 3.4.15, ThinClient TC730 used

Any idea what could be wrong?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

UPDATE:

Have tried to test by installing the latest HP Easy Shell version (3.6.22) but sitll sameresult.

Contacted HP and advise to open a ticket for further support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.