cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPCatalog for SMS missing Win10 version 1809

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 840 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

it's currently not possible to update drivers through SCUP (System Center Updates Publisher) when using Windows 10 version 1809. Reason is the missing entry of the version 1809 in the HPCatalotogForSMS.xml file. Any idea where to adress this issue to get fixed ASAP.

Thanks for any reply

BJLP

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
Level 7
299 293 32 109
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

An update to the Client Catalog is currently undergoing test.  The release is planned for the week of 12/10 - 12/14. 

I am confirming that 1809 support for the 840 G3 will be included in this release.

I will update this thread with new information as it is available.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

If you like my post, click the thumbs up.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation