Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All. I have recently downloaded the SoftPaq Download Manager to start deploying updates with SSM. Here is my issue - I selected my system models, and told it to search for updates. It of course came back with hundreds so I filtered by the "latest". However, in doing some testing, I am still missing Softpaqs. I noticed this by running Support Assistant on a machine. When I looked at download manager, the update is in the list, but not under the "latest" so it was never downloaded. So my question is how do I get started with this to ensure that I am not missing updates? Do I really need to download every update that is pulled back for the first time around? Am I missing something? Also, can someone tell me what the Supercede filter is for? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

if you have only one computer model, insead of SOftpaq Download Manager , which is not supported anymore, try HP Image Assistant.

available at this page

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HPIA.html

HP Image Assistant, include also Softpaq Download Manager features, in case you have more models.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.