04-05-2018 10:54 AM
I have a problem with pdf document cause of my HP EliteBook 830 shut down. When I launched pdf file again it contained only a half of the data, that I had added before. I've lack of ideas, pats.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-09-2018 07:51 AM
Try this out following guide, it work only in cases your pdf document is not severely crashed, in other ways see resources below
- Right click on any PDF document -> Get Info
- Click on Open with entry on the get info dialog
- In the Application dropdown locate to your installed copy of Acrobat and select Acrobat application
- Once you have selected Acrobat click the "Change All button below the drop down"
- Click Continue on the user confirmation dialog
- Quit the Get Info window