I have a problem with pdf document cause of my HP EliteBook 830 shut down. When I launched pdf file again it contained only a half of the data, that I had added before. I've lack of ideas, pats.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Try this out following guide, it work only in cases your pdf document is not severely crashed, in other ways see resources below
- Right click on any PDF document -> Get Info
- Click on Open with entry on the get info dialog
- In the Application dropdown locate to your installed copy of Acrobat and select Acrobat application
- Once you have selected Acrobat click the "Change All button below the drop down"
- Click Continue on the user confirmation dialog
- Quit the Get Info window