cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
philipdunn
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Microsoft Exchange: "Your profile is not configured"

HP Recommended
Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Hello!

When I I try to access Microsoft Exchange I get error message "Your profile is not configured"

Is there a recommended exchange profile fix software?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
thomasdean34
Level 1
3 1 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To resolve this issue, mount the mailbox store where the System Attendant mailbox is located. If you do not want the System Attendant mailbox to be located on the current mailbox store, you can move it to another mailbox store on the same server.If it useless try Exchange Server Fix Toolbox.

It fix corrupted mailbox application repairs email accounts separately and supports the parsing of very large databases.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
philipdunn
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can anyone provide some direction on how to troubleshoot this?

thomasdean34
Level 1
3 1 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To resolve this issue, mount the mailbox store where the System Attendant mailbox is located. If you do not want the System Attendant mailbox to be located on the current mailbox store, you can move it to another mailbox store on the same server.If it useless try Exchange Server Fix Toolbox.

It fix corrupted mailbox application repairs email accounts separately and supports the parsing of very large databases.

philipdunn
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thomasdean34

Thanks a lot

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation