Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I was accidently reset my laptop and caused all the software to disappear. How can I reinstall back those software especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Talhah

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you performed a reset on your computer and lost Microsoft Office, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

May I know the exact product number of your computer? Click here. Please do not share the serial number of your computer.

May I know the procedure you followed to reset the computer?

Not all HP Computers are bundled with Microsoft office. 

If you could help me with the exact product number of your computer.

I might be able to check the specifications of your computer and help you get it back if it was bundled with your computer. 

Recommend you open HP Recovery Manager on your computer, refer to this HP Article.

If Microsoft Office was bundled with your computer, you can reinstall it from Recovery manager by following the procedure mentioned in the article. 

If Office was not bundled with your computer, request you contact Microsoft to get a copy of the same. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.