Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been trying to get back the CyberLink programs that came with my laptop, but I uninstalled them for some reason a year or 2 ago, with that being said I know it's mostly my fault I don't have them. Is there any way I can get them back?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Purdig
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Here is the Cyberlink Media Suite Software for supported notebook models.
Use CyberLink PowerDVD to play video, music, and movies on your computer. PowerDVD also allows you to create and view slideshows, create and listen to music playlists, and upload videos to YouTube. Click here 
And, also try this link to install Cyberlink software: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64854.exe

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The installer said that it needed to be installed on a HP computer, I thought that was because I first tried to install it on my external drive, but then when I tried on the normal one it still didn't work..

HP Recommended

@Purdig

I would suggest performing system recovery will put the computer back to factory settings: Click here to perform a system recovery.

This way you can try to bring back the originally installed software. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Wait, do I do the reset or recovery?(note: I did "Recovery when Windows 10 does not start correctly" and it didn't give the system recovery prompt) 

HP Recommended

@Purdig
Thank you for posting back. 

To get the answer to this question, The system factory settings is the option that is similar to removing everything from the computer.

And, also reinstalling the original operating system.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.