Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP smartstream designer
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

In the Imposition drop down menu, how do you get the templates in some kind of order? They are all mixed up. Renaming them does not help.SmartStream Impo order.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey Tlotman, I just ran into your post. I have the exact same issue. Pretty much useless if you have 100+ templates like I do. I opened a support case back in late March. The person I spoke to said that it was a known issue and that they were currently working on a new version that would have the fix. But that was 2 months ago and I have been desperately trying to get some info but nobody at HP seems to have any answers. I am currently working on a separate partition using El Capitan and inDesign CC 2018. I have another partition with Mojave and CC 2019 but since it''s difficult to jump from one OS to the other I just stay in the old one, just waiting on HP to get their act together so I can completely migrate onto Mojave. My guess is that they are going to wait till the next major version of Mac OS since it's going to be announced pretty soon in June and probably released in the Fall. Anyways, sorry I don't have a fix for you but maybe if we make enough noise someone at HP sees this and can give us some answers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.