Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A couple of weeks ago, I've noticed that my laptop would shut down without warning despite it still having some energy left. It only shuts off if it's just running on the battery and not plugged in. After I place the charger in and boot my laptop back up, the battery would be drained down to 15%. I figure something is wrong with the battery itself and that I need a replacement, but I'm having troubles finding one for my laptop. Where can I find the right one for my laptop?

Windows Edition: Windows 10 Home

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90GHz

Device Name: LAPTOP-LAQ6M3Q9

System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Product ID: 00325-95800-0000-AAOEM

Device ID: 26A93B79-4C2F-4269-AE8B-4A9FDB602B00

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Moranda

To better assist you, we would need the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop???

REO

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SERIAL NUMBERS

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying. My Product number is 1KV05UA#ABA

HP Recommended

@Moranda

Your model number is   HP 15-bs078nr 

HP support has been up and down all morning.

I will get back to you ASAP.

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.