Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 550-153na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I accidentally uninstalled CyberLink Media Suite 10,  Is there a way I can re-download this software?

(not sure if it was media suite 10 exactly but i had dvd player, video editing and image editing)

I was trying to unintall a program that was messing up my internet speeds and i accidently uninstalled cyberlink -_-

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks so much 😄

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this version works for you...

This package provides the Cyberlink Media Suite Software for supported models running a supported operation system. Cyberlink Media Suite enables users to create, edit, manage and share media such as photo, music and video content.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63340.exe

HP Recommended

"can only be installed on HP system", but i have an hp desktop ?

HP Recommended

Sorry that didn't work for you.

I don't know of any other downloads for that software.

I can give you the link to PowerDVD, but that will only play DVD's.

TITLE: Cyberlink Power DVD

VERSION: 12.0.4.5913 REV: A PASS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This package provides the Cyberlink PowerDVD application in supported models
that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75514.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.