Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion

I cannot create subfolders in Microsoft Outlook.

I right click on the mouse while it is pointing to "inbox".  And "Create subfolder" comes up.  I type in the name of the subfolder, but nothing happens.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@EmWilliam,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Community,

Are you using Outlook Mail Preview? If you're using outlook mail preview you cannot create any new folders as you need to install the complete software.

On which version are you having a trouble creating a folder?

If you are using Outlook.com, on which browser are you opening it?

If you're using a full version of Microsoft Outlook then I would suggest you could try to do a repair or try to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft office and check if that helps.

In this scenario, I would suggest you can contact Microsoft tech support for further assistance. Since we're not trained on Microsoft applications.

Keep me posted on further assistance!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.