cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

rbg stip not changing

HP Recommended
omen desktop 870-244
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

i cant turn off or chage my my rgb srtip on my omen 870-244 so which cable can i disconnect to turn it off.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,789 16,770 1,312 1,326
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SQUIGGA_THE_GOD, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you're having issues with the LED lighting on the computer. I'd recommend you follow the steps on the document HP OMEN X Desktop PCs - Configuring the LED Lighting with the HP OMEN Control App for help. Also, here is a video link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wql7r1y_T8s for additional help if required.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation