Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
SERVICE DAAS

Hi

I'm keen to try the new HP service called HP DaaS Device Software, this service allows you to monitor multiple operating systems by giving information on the state of system and computer components, I you downloaded the application, what concerns me is to install the application on all the machines of my domain by using a group strategy, for that it is necessary to create a script which contains the installation and the code of activation as indicated below:

Follow these steps to create an Install.CMD Batch Script File. These steps will also be used for AD Group Policy for Automatic Enrollment.
1. Download the HP DaaS Software. For help, please see the HP DaaS Device Software.

2. Place the setup.exe file in a location that is accessible by all computers on the network. Now, place the setup.exe file on a USB drive for computers that are not able to connect to the network.

3. Using a text editor such as Notepad, create a file named Install.CMD.

4. Install.cmd batch script file:

REG QUERY "HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Hewlett-Packard \ HP Touchpoint Manager \ Agent" / v

"DeviceEnrolled" | Find "True"

IF% ERRORLEVEL% == 0 goto end

If% ERRORLEVEL% == 1 goto install

goto end

: install \\ <NetworkShare> \ setup.exe / silent CPIN = <Company-wide PIN>

SERVER = https: / /www.hpdaas.com

goto end

: end

5. Replace <NetworkShare> with HP DaaS batch script file. Replace the <Companywide PIN> with the company-wide PIN provided by your HP DaaS expert service. If copying the Install.CMD file from a USB drive to a local computer, replace <NetworkShare> with a local path such as C: \ Temp where files will be copied. 6. Save the Install.CMD file.

- The problem is that the scrypt does not work, thank you for giving me an example of this script if someone managed to deploy this script

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.