Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during August. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. HP Pavilion Volume Touch-Pad NOT WORKING | NO SOUND
Volume buttons are not working on Community Member's PC.
- Solved by DavidPK2. note book don't start (XH124UA#ABA), CNU10316RL Community member's notebook won't boot successfully.
- Solved by DavidPK 3. Turbo boost problem for DV6-2170ee with Windows 7 Proffessional SP1 32 bit
Turbo Boost is not working when connected to power.
- Solved by DavidPK
Threads with Highest Traffic
1. How do I get rid of Claro search? It has hijacked Google.
Community member needs help getting rid of Malware.
- Solved by Onema2. Script errors in IE 9.
Community member is having issues with Internet Explorer 9.
3. HP Pavilion Volume Touch-Pad NOT WORKING | NO SOUNDVolume buttons are not working on Community Member's PC.
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.