Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during March. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. short dst failed Community member is seeing a "Short DST Failed" error. - Solved by Paul_Tikkanen2. HP Mini 210-4160 - Upgrade RAM Community member is interested in increasing the RAM in his HP Mini.
- Solved by Paul_Tikkanen
3. Graphics card replaceable? upgrade-able?
Community member is seeing multiple graphics' errors
- Solved by Paul_Tikkanen Threads with Highest Traffic
1. HP G72-227 WM won't boot to Windows 7. Goes to black screen with a cursor. Community member is having boot issues.
- Solved by DavidPK
2. no tpm or tpm has a problem Community member is receiving a "No TPM" error when booting. - Solved by rpjack04
3. HP DV6-6b12ed Fingerprint reader not detected.
Community member's Fingerprint reader is not working.
- Solved by Rdela Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.