Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during November. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. Enter Recovery manager from boot screen Community member can't access the Recovery Manager. - Solved by DavidPK 2. turbo boost problem in dv6 6121tx win 7 64bit Community member trying to get Turbo Boost working properly.
- Solved by ashwind
3. SE Installed on Hard Drive After Used for XP Pro
Community member trying to install Windows 98SE on an older PC.
- Solved by CherylGThreads with Highest Traffic
1. HP g7-1237dx laptop -- support for SATA3 6.0 Gbps? Community member wants to install an SSD on a G7 Notebook for better performance
- Solved by pepe999
2. HP G42- 355 TU , win7 / 64 bit - Laptop Heating Problem Community member needs advice for upgrading RAM on his dv6 laptop. - Solved by Paul_Tikkanen
3. HP G42- 355 TU , win7 / 64 bit - Laptop Heating Problem
Community member needing assistance with a laptop that is running hot.
- Solved by banhien
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.