Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
In the last 5 months I have bought not 1, not 2 but 3 HP computers. 2 being laptops and 1 being a desktop. I have had significant problems with every single one of them. 1 of the laptops was defective right out of the box, it wouldn't turn on, or hen it did it would freeze up. After spending hours dealing with the hp customer support they finally realized that a part had to be replaced. when i explained to them that i was not going to deal with having one part replaced only to have an issue with something else. i had the same thing happen with another computer before. i ended up having to return the system because hp couldn't/wouldn't replace it. so i ended up having to buy a whole new system. i got that one and was having issue with the built in memory card reader. after again dealing with the "support" and they wanted me to send the whole thing back. i would be without a computer for well over 2 weeks. and after reading some of the horror stories on here about how much longer it can take i am very glad i didn't send it back. i was able to find a driver on my own and it remedied the problem. well the time came for my mom to get a new computer. so i bought her a new hp desktop. well guess what, get it all unpacked and it now has issues straight out of the box as well.  what sort of quality control does hp have? to me it seems like it is severely lacking. but as bad as it may be the "customer service" is even worse. in all the experiences i have had there is no concept of it, and after reading what some of the other people on here have gone thru i am not the only one. i too have had the run around of trying to deal with a supervisor, i don't think they exist. or then i was promised i would get a phone call from one of these "supervisors" and my experience was the same. never heard anything and when i tired to follow up the reaction i got was like i was making it up. like i am some sort of crazy person talking of these mythical supervisors like they were some sort of unicorn or something.  now i just got done with another time chat session with support and now i have to go and take the computer apart to see if the hardware needs to be replaced and then if it does I have to send the whole **bleep** thing back. it doesn't seem like much but when viewed in the context of everything i have already had to deal with it makes beyond frustrated. and the fact that when it comes to trying to talk to a real person who gives a **bleep**, i think i am better off trying to talk to a wall. 

So if there is anyone who works for HP who has any concept of customer service/compassion for a very disgruntled customer please contact me. I mean Business Week just recognized HP has having great customer service, but i am thinking it is only for a business. are us regular consumers just to be lied to repeatedly and sent in circles when trying to get things fixed?

I hope to hear from someone at HP but I am not really counting on it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
call the executive customer service support at 800-756-0608. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Nedf,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended
there is no where on there that I am able to contact someone in regards to customer service/complaints. if you have any info on how i can contact someone i would greatly appreciate it
HP Recommended
call the executive customer service support at 800-756-0608. 
HP Recommended
I have had the same exact problem with no relief, HP is horrible, their customer service is horrible and the case managers are horrible.  I called the number posted by the moderator and it tells me to enter a number I was given.  I do not want a case manager, I want higher than that to complain to.  Will someone please post the supervisors to get some action instead of these so called case managers that are incompetent and lie and say they are the top management.  A contact number and name of this person at this company would be appreciated. Thanks.
HP Recommended
You shouldn't have to enter a number if you use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.