Did you mean: 
Stuart-D
Level 1
4 3 0 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

502 Bad Gateway on support.hp.com

HP Recommended

I followed a link to support.hp.com/support, and have since followed the Support / Support & Troubleshooting link off of the www.hp.com website to http://support.hp.com/us-en/

In all cases, on both Chrome and Firefox, I am getting 502 Bad Gateway.

I am not able to get to where I can download drivers for my printer, and so my printer is down.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have no problems with either link in firefox 54.0.1.

0 Kudos
rclark_cissp
Level 1
1 1 0 5
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This error has returned for all browsers. HP is the ONLY website I have an issue with. I need to get some documents and drivers, but cannot because HPs website (support) is not available. Issue continues after a week.

HP support site has really gone downhill over the last couple of years. Documents are missung or not available but the worst is when a consumer alert is listed but you can't read it because the site keeps returning this bad gateway error.

For a technology company, that sells networking and enterprise systems, this is unacceptable. Period. Your site (ESPECIALLY the support site) should NEVER be unavailable. EVER.

PLEASE fix this HP ... I suspect you will lose customers simply because of this problem. How can someone trust your products if a simple website doesn't work for days/weeks at a time. Customer can't report it ... because the support site is down.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation