zenny
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

A WEB ORDER TRANSACTION EATEN UP BY THE BLACK HOLE

HP Recommended
I'll spare you the pain of my two-day, five-hour experience of being shuttled around the globe via the HP phone-system-from-hell and just present a simple question: Is there anybody in HP who can find any information about the Recovery Disks order I paid for on-line?
Message Edited by DaniW on 01-21-2009 12:11 PM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,484
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry for contributing to an off topic post...but_zenny ends 2 days of agony with a nod of appreciation to his rescuer and  a bit of humor.:smileyhappy:

KUDOS!

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DaniW
Retired
Retired
780 512 30 379
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums.

This forum is for suggestions directly related to the forums.  If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues not directly related to the forums, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
zenny
Author
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I expected and appreciate your reminder. I posted my question here in desperation. I have exhausted not only all the options I could find (on-line chat, variety of phone numbers, etc.) but my time and energy as well. In the meantime, because of the luck of the draw, I managed to get the right person, on the right continent (North America) to solve the problem. Let us all give Bernice of Canada a big applause, please!:smileyvery-happy: She's done HP and Canada proud! Although the HP VP responsible for the decision to stop sending OS disks with the desktop computers should be run out of town. It took me some seven (7) hours ($$$) over two days to find out I had to reorder the silly disks worth (?) $15. Then again, I've helped to keep legions of people on HP payroll. Can I take a charitable deduction in April?:smileyindifferent:
Message Edited by DaniW on 01-21-2009 12:00 PM
DaniW
Retired
Retired
780 512 30 379
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Zenny

Thanks for letting us know you were finally able to get some help in locating the recovery disks. I'll have your feedback sent to our desktop support team

regards,

I worked for HP.
0 Kudos
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,357 11,484
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry for contributing to an off topic post...but_zenny ends 2 days of agony with a nod of appreciation to his rescuer and  a bit of humor.:smileyhappy:

KUDOS!

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

View solution in original post

DaniW
Retired
Retired
780 512 30 379
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
DaniW
Retired
Retired
780 512 30 379
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

message has gone off topic and not within forum guidelines

Message Edited by DaniW on 01-21-2009 12:54 PM

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation