Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joey00760
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

BUY A NEW COMPUTER FROM GET A REFURBISH ONE BACK

HP Recommended
I bought a laptop brand new and had issues with the wifi and ethernet connecting to the internet.I spent numerous days and hours trying to get this resolved over the phone before finally getting in touch with someone who suggested in having the computer sent off to the repair factory.This computer was sent out in new condition plastic still on it used only a matter of a couple of hours and shipped back in the same non working position with the plastic peeled off.I was directed to a case manager by the name of Richard who was very short offered no apology or incentive for the situation I was in nor a replacement considering the pc had not functioned correctly at any given time.He made me ship the pc back and promised that the computer would be fixed this time.I reshipped the computer back out and received it yesterday and it was still not fixed.I called back and after spending several hours on the phone yesterday was told that he would have to contact me back at his earliest convenience 24-48 hours.This morning by noon I had not received a call from Richard so I called in and after spending an hour on the phone I finally got him.I apologized for being upset the first time around he then asked what the situation was? I was floored to know that he hadn't even seen my caseAfter explaining my situation for the 4th time today he said all he could do is send me a refurbish computer no incentive no apology nothing.I asked if I could switch to a desktop or just get credit and he denied me that.He refuse to help me in a manner that was professional and again was short and rude about it.So today after all the hp products I have invested in I will be receiving a refurbish unit after buying a new unit from your company and taking back the current desktops I have purchased and replacing them with macs since my experience with them has been much more appreciated and respected.I will be ridding myself of all affiliation to your company because of the horrible experience that I have received from customer service, supervisors and case managers who are employed at your company as well as sharing my experience with other people in my profession and friends who have or are thinking about purchasing a new computer.I email you because I hope that unlike many of the other people in your company you actually care but either way this has been the most absolutely horrible experience to date in my pc buying experience.Regards,NEVER MAKING THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ANYTHING FROM HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation