Flag Post

Solved!

Cannot login directly using links in email

HP Recommended
Envy 15-ae 190nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi overthere, 

if somebody takes care to answer a question, I get a link like this one

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Windows-10-Update-1803-Update-U...

using the link I reach this forum, but if I try to sign in, the browser Edge says

{"statusCode":400,"message":"endpointvalidation returned false","messageCode":"urn:hp:api:apimgt:input-validation-plugin:request-rejected"}

so you have to go out, reach some graceful page in the HP universe to manage to login, then finding the message again ... a bit clumsy.

Best regards

U. Krause.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,684 92,562 11,980 25,542
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@UKrause

I've got NO problem when click to the link. From the message I can see it is a setup on your computer. Now please COPY the link and paste to your browser or try different browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,684 92,562 11,980 25,542
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@UKrause

I've got NO problem when click to the link. From the message I can see it is a setup on your computer. Now please COPY the link and paste to your browser or try different browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

UKrause
Author
Level 2
7 3 1 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

o.k. today it worked, possibly I messed up 'Sign In' (working) with 'Sign Up' (not so working).  Thanks for your attention. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation