cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Petitioner
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

CarePack Delivery Delay

HP Recommended
Carepack Extrension
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a warranty extension over a month ago and it is still labeled ‘shipping’, despite being a digital subscription. I have filled out HP’s support questionnaire but have yet to receive a confirmation email  or anything else regarding my request. 

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,168
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Petitioner

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation