Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neveragain1
2 0 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Service? Non-existent!

HP Recommended

I'd heard H-P customer service was bad, but now I have proof.  Sydney blames the Gold Coast repairer and the repairer blames Sydney.  1 month in the shop and I'm still getting the run around for my 6-month old computer.  Mother board replaced - didn't fix the issue.  Hard drive then replaced - didn't fix the issue.  The CPU fan replaced - didn't fix the issue.  Now a utility software issue.  Of course each "fix" requires a 3-5 working day turnaround for parts.  WHY!  If my service repairer is a "certified H-P repairer" why are parts 3-5 days away?  Never again!  Dell will be my next computer!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation