Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lilscottie
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Service Support

HP Recommended

I'm very disappointed with the lack of customer service support. Today, I was on the phone with tech/customer support from 2:30pm-3:30pm (CST) trying to get support for my computer.  The blu-ray drive has failed mechanically in order words the hardware doesn't work.  I called and of course the service representative is in India.  I spoke with the first rep from tech support and we went through the steps to eliminate that it wasn't a software issue.  I was transferred to a total care customer service rep and once again I had to go through the same steps with him twice to eliminate the fact that it wasn't a software issue.  Please be advised that I had already told him about five times that it is a hardware issue.  The third time he began to suggest that I start trying to take things apart to find out what was the issue.  I had enough and stated to him that I didn't pay over $1600 for a computer with a warranty to start taking things apart.  I was completely furious at that suggestion.  I informed him that he should be talking to me about how the blu-ray player would be replaced by HP.   It was as if what I said didn't even register with him.  I literally had to hang up the phone to keep myself from saying some very bad words.   I've been a loyal customer of HP, but after this I'm seriously considering purchasing Apple products in the future.  SHAME ON YOU HP!  Your loyal customers deserve better from you.  I'm stilling waiting on a resolution to my computer issue.

1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation