Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

This company starting to remind me of Dell more more each time i have to deal with it.

The website is either down or slow 30% of the time.

Too many departments and noone seems to want to do anything and just push things off to another department.

Last 3 shipments have been delayed because simple fill in the blank information was left of the delivery address.

I again have to deal with level 1 techies and go thrue thier dumb list to get parts replaced.

I stopped using DELL mainly because of all of these reasons.

I wish and hope HP does not go this same route and fix thier company before its too late.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

exactly,  i think there should be a forum for the customer service.  to inform people what they are getting in to when they buy from hp.

i have a known issue, (no wireless) and since i'm 1/2 month out of warranty, they won't fix it, and said i should be understanding of their limitations.

posting this valuable information is right.   let the people decide,   my side- hp side- and the truth, let the people decide.

HP Recommended

Hi unhappy-with-hp,

I will make sure your suggestion is passed along.  For now, this is a user-to-user community. If you have an issue other users could assist you with, please do not hesitate to post it in the proper forum. 

The proper channels to go through to contact HP directly are listed above.  Your peers on this forum will be unable to help you with Customer Service issues and concerns. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message and let me know.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.