Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am totally frustrated with the service quality of HP, chennai. this is a copy of mail i am sending to Prathipa - service delivery co-ordinator, HP chennai. This will give every one an idea about my problem. I am feeling totally helpless. if anyone has any suggetions or any ide, kindly mail me.   balaji.design@rediffmail.com

Copy of mail

To: prathipa.p@hp.com

Subject: Dissatisfaction with service

Hello Prathipa,

I own a HP NX6125 laptop with the following details.
Product Details:
Product Serial No. CND609293C
Product No. EM346PA
Warranty details:
HP care pack serial no. G0Z8IN28A0ED
Expiry date. 10.12.2010

I had some problem with the product functioning and gave it for repair to HP. The details of complain are as follows,
Complain No. 4608414310
Complain attended by HP service partner
Maha Electronics Pvt Ltd
No:60, 10th Avenue,
Opp: Jeevan Super Market,Ashok Nagar,
Chennai
Tamil Nadu.

I was informed that the product will be delivered back to me after repair within 3 working days. But even after several follow ups over phone and as well as walk in to their office i did not get any positive response. every time i contacted HP, I got a new commitment. Now its more than a month, and I am very much frustrated with your service.

And on 29.01.2010, I called the HP call center for any assistance regarding this issue. They gave me with your Contact no (044-39189609) and mail id. They said that you are Service delivery co-coordinator and the primary contact for support. I tried calling you continuously for more than 2 hours that afternoon on 29.01.2010 and left with no response. So I came down personally all the way to your office in
Jeypore Hall, New No.241,Peters Road, Chennai - 86. Again after a long wait you came out to attend. You checked out the details and committed me that you have received the necessary spares to repair my laptop, and i will get my delivery on next day(Saturday 30.01.2010). I gave you one more working day extra and asked for delivery on or before 01.02.2010, which you promised to do so. I requested you to send me a mail stating the reason for the delay and the new delivery commitment(01.02.2010) you promised me in written, as i was fed up with the verbal commitments from HP. you agreed to send me a mail. And after an hour when i called you, you said me that you were not allowed by your boss in HP to send me a written commitment through mail. Still you convinced me that you will take all the necessary action and keep up your deliver commitment.

Today (01.02.2010) morning when I called you to follow up with my product delivery, you put me on conference call with Mr.Robinson, head of Maha electronics. And he informed me that my product is ready and is on the way for delivery. And by evening when I got the delivery, i found the touch pad not working and the display had problems showing double images or half images. So I called you again to inform this problem. You gave me the mobile number of Mr. Robinson and told to contact him. You assured me that you will also look in to the issue. I called Robinson and he said that he will follow up with his engineer and call me back immediately. After a long wait as i did not get any call back. i tried calling Mr. Robinson or yourself, but no body is lifting my call.

KINDLY ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

I AM FED UP LISTENING TO NEW COMMITMENTS EVERY TIME.

WHEN I WAS PROMISED TO GET DELIVERY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AND HAS NOT RECEIVED DELIVERY EVEN AFTER 1 MONTH. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

AS A HP CUSTOMER DO I HAVE ANY POWER? OR I AM TOTALLY HELPLESS?

I AM A FREELANCER DESIGN CONSULTANT. MY WORK IS COMPLETELY WITH MY LAP TOP TO DO DESIGNS. MY WORK IS AFFECTED FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH NOW. I HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS FOR THE FULL JANUARY MONTH WITHOUT MY LAP TOP. HOW WILL HP COMPENSATE FOR MY LOSS?

WHEN I REQUESTED YOU TO SEND ME A MAIL ON 29.01.2010 STATING THE REASON FOR DELAY AND A COMMITMENT FOR DELIVERY. WHY YOU DID NOT SEND ME A MAIL AND INSTEAD OPTED FOR A VERBAL COMMITMENT. IS IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE ANY PROOF OF YOUR POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE?

IF THERE IS REALLY A GENUINE REASON FOR THE DELAY IN DELIVERY. WHY DID HP NOT BOTHER TO PROVIDE ME WITH A STAND-BY LAPTOP OF THE SAME CONFIGURATION, SO THAT I WOULD HAVE NOT SUFFERED SUCH A HUGE LOSS ON MY BUSINESS. IS HP IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE CUSTOMER'S PROBLEMS?

KINDLY ADVISE ME WHY I SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HP FOR THIS POOR SERVICE OR NO SERVICE?

Kindly mail me a reply. I do not want a verbal reply for this mail over phone. Kindly mail me a reply.

B. Balaji
mail - balaji.design@rediffmail.com

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.