Did you mean: 
JohnG1
Level 2
31 22 0 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Forum login problems

HP Recommended

I changed my forum login password, then could not log back in. I had to use forgot password to set a new password in order to log in. The next time I attempted to login, my new password would not work, and I was locked out of the system for some time for too many attempts to login.

When I finally was able to attempt login again, my new password still would not work. So, I used forgot password again to set a new password, was immediately logged in, but after logging out, I could not log back in. This has repeated over and over. When you respond to this inquiry, I will most likely have to set a new password to log in and check your response.

I was able to contact an HP representative by phone who referred me to an email address for forum issues. That email address is customercare.webmaster@hp.com - I hope it generates results.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SedonaF
Retired
Retired
1,540 1,111 23 131
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi John,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We'll have someone look at this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

SunshineF

0 Kudos
KittyK
Retired
Retired
1,123 1,017 19 47
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

samc52, your post has been moved to -->ePrint, Print Apps, Mobile Printing, and ePrint Center<-- for better exposure.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation