Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wzo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP COMPANY

HP Recommended

What has happened to HP, The staff even management dont know the product ex: that u change the language in the computer. The management is rude, they send u the wrong stuff or instructions in a language u cant understand. they go back on their word on how they are to fix things. u buy 3 yr warranty and they take away the factory warranty so u only get 2 yrs warranty. They seem to think giving u a 25 dollar gift certificate is the answer to everything. I have always had HP and in 3 wks have lost all faith in them. They take and take and take and r rude, ignorant and dont know how to treat a loyal customer. I have never had anything but HP told all friends and family get HP even strangers that I see looking at other brands go HP. now cant trust them. I was High management and I would never have left any staff mid management floor staff treat a customer like that and I would make sure they knew the product. It makes me very sad that HP has changed so much and r just for the dollar and not the customer. Most of the techs r good and polite. so they still have that going for them. so if someone has an answer for this let me know. ty

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Nighthunter226
Level 3
47 39 1 14
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm Sorry that you have had a bad experience with HP, but there are some really excellent tech-support people on this website, for instance Paul_Tikkanen is a brillant person. He has helped me with lots of tech stuff. So please dont rate the entire team at HP just because you have had a bad experience with a few people Yours

Greg

*Hope this Helps*
**Click the Kudos to the left if you think this helps**
***Click accept as solution if it solves your problem***
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation