Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - 795-0010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Email ack'd Receipt of Correct Rebate Form on 2/2/22 = 11 Weeks ago for a 6-8 week Rebate  process. I saw a Thread Reply to call Engineering Sppt BUT surely they can only Guess where to send me. HP made a Contract with purchasers of This .... Rebate-able ....Care Pack Svc Plan and Needs to fulfill the Contract.

Any additional Help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

A wonderful HP supervisor somewhere on this planet has assisted me and produced an email that a Rebate has been issued.

Now, my only regret is not knowing how to get her promoted.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi@CraigS726,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are experiencing rebate issues with the HP ENVY Desktop. I apologize for the Inconvenience. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out. 

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the rebate.

Click on this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

That's a bad joke and I hope AI recommended this, not a person. I posted in HP Sppt you vaguely referenced (there are MANY Posting options and you specified None) AND My Post in Desktop Hardware was BANNED FROM the Forum. I posted in Community Feedback here and have gotten this meaningless Reply.

I AM NOT GOING AWAY. Retired with plenty time, Tell everyone at HP I will call every Dept in HP - INCLUDING CORPORATE HP - until I get some Real Support

HP Recommended

A wonderful HP supervisor somewhere on this planet has assisted me and produced an email that a Rebate has been issued.

Now, my only regret is not knowing how to get her promoted.

HP Recommended

How did you submit rebate?  What phone # did you use to get a real person?

HP Recommended

When you purchased the Refundable Warranty you were sent a Contract Ack via Email with Details of your equipment AND Instructions for Filing in 3-Years IF not used. Email address was given to Send Rebate Form PLUS Copy of Contract to start process. You need to find the Contract Ack originally sent.

When 14 weeks elapsed and No Refund I started calling any 800 # given by whomever answered & my notes say --

Either Svc pack Registration 800-407-6210 OR Palo Alto HP # 650-857-1501 Trfrd me to someone who evidently got a Dept SUPV that took my Info; Said they will Update via Email or Phone. I had so many 800 #s saved I lost track. Palo Alto was not logical BUT just desperation since the Refund Dept was allegedly in OR or WA, and HP west coast was my rationale.
Takes persistence - Good luck.  Added below .....
If the Care Pack is part of the Risk Free rebate program, visit .... http://store.hp.com/us/en/cv/risk-free-care-pack ....to download your rebate form.
HP Recommended

I agree they need to fulfill the contract.  Things don't have to be this hard!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.