Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I too am completely disgusted with HP. I have had this HP laptop and printer for 14 months and its just starting to become productive. For the first 12 months I spent more time on the phone with HP than I did using it. Everytime HP worked on it I ended up with more problems and they couldn't solve the one I called for. It was always that's normal or you will have to do a complete recovery. Many many hours wasted. I finally gave up with them and went to outside help. Together with the outside help and my own troubleshooting I have now got this thing working. This inefficient Forum seems to be the only place with HP on it that help is available. I have tried to email HP and after spending the time filling it in, they tell me my email address is wrong. I have tried to contact this Forum with a question, but they won't even acknowledge it. As soon as these two pieces die, GOODBYE HP.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

I cannot find the post/question you asked in the forum.  It's always best to post your question publicly in the appropriate forum opposed to messaging one community member.  Your fellow community members do an excellent job of answering questions, but they all have different areas of expertise.  Posting in the community gives your issue much more visibility than private messaging.

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended

This is exactally what I was talking about. You gave a site to go to which just leaves you hanging. This is the site I used the last time. You mentioned to email you directly, but you failed to leave an addres.

HP Recommended

Hi frus,

You can send me a private message by clicking on my name to the left (where it appears in my posts).  When my profile page opens up, there is a link on the right that reads, "send this user a Private Message". 

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I regret that I did not go online to read reviews about HP after sales service. My experience was as disgusting as yours. It has been 2 years laps since your encounter and the services are becoming bad to worst. I recently bought a HP printer and for the past 3 months I had been spenting time on the phone with Philipinos support from HP and spend time troubleshooting and waiting for replacement delivery. The first replacement was fast, taking only a week. The replacement set was a faulty set and after verifying with the HPC call support, they mentioned that they had to put up for higher management for approval. It already takes more than 3 weeks and no one get backs to me. Every time I called, the call support will says "Sorry, Sir, I understand your situation. Sorry...sorry..". But nothing was done.

Quite upset with HP aftersales support. I ever bring this to the HP service centre but they say they do not support printer. Printer support is only available online. If I had known about this much earlier, I would not have bought it. I had been telling friends and colleagues about my encounter and they did not know about this.

HP Recommended

Completely agree with you on HP Support. worst support by far I have expereienced.

@X_Xeroid wrote:

I too am completely disgusted with HP. I have had this HP laptop and printer for 14 months and its just starting to become productive. For the first 12 months I spent more time on the phone with HP than I did using it. Everytime HP worked on it I ended up with more problems and they couldn't solve the one I called for. It was always that's normal or you will have to do a complete recovery. Many many hours wasted. I finally gave up with them and went to outside help. Together with the outside help and my own troubleshooting I have now got this thing working. This inefficient Forum seems to be the only place with HP on it that help is available. I have tried to email HP and after spending the time filling it in, they tell me my email address is wrong. I have tried to contact this Forum with a question, but they won't even acknowledge it. As soon as these two pieces die, GOODBYE HP.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.