doughjohn
Level 7
975 963 31 106
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How 2 clear my history?

HP Recommended

Hi

I would like my profile eradicated, and I will be quite happy to follow the instructions given to clear down my history.

I have contributed to forums for more than 20 years, indeed I still contribute to MSE in their Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning - Motoring and Techie.

This forum has double standards, I get slapped down with something like this "Any advertisement of any company whether the item is in stock or not is still solicitation";  Whilst- "a guy who is a WD employee is in there to recommend WD hard drives".

I have seen some excellent answers given, and a small number of answers where the signature craving for Kudos is larger, gaudier than a politicians poster, and the actual answer is less helpful than the answer from that politician seeking election.

I expect fair play, a level playing field, where you play the ball not the man.  This forum does not do that.

It is dis-appointing that, while I own and respect HP products, this experience here has soured me towards the company.  I would expect that as HP sell into many markets worldwide there would be sub-forums, or a least a re-direct to alternate language areas.

WHY do the Moderator's both give and receive Kudos (surely they should be above that sort of thing)?

I have much to say, but the time to type is probably longer than the time before it is removed as inappropriate, but I could be wrong.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Vidya
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 720 2,780
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry...i was not clear if the ask is about User Account or Browsing History. Here are the links:

To delete profile:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows7/delete-a-user-account

To delete History in Browser:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-vista/clear-the-history-of-websites-youve-visited

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
doughjohn
Author
Level 7
975 963 31 106
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I actually meant this forum.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation