Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am new to this board. I wanted to give someone a Kudo but when I clicked the button nothing happened.

How and when do we use these and what are they for?

Thank You in Advance

Mr Steve2007
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

As Haggis_Cat said, you must be logged in before it will work. Once you click the button it should show a 1, or if someone else has kudo'd that post the number advances to the next. Kudos are simply a way for members to say thanks for helping, and the "Accept as Solution' button marks your problem as solved, which may help others who come here looking for 'solved' threads.

As members participate and  collect 'Kudos" for helpful info,  they move up in the forum rankings shown HERE

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I know you have to be signed in and your pointer has to be over the star.

HP Recommended

As Haggis_Cat said, you must be logged in before it will work. Once you click the button it should show a 1, or if someone else has kudo'd that post the number advances to the next. Kudos are simply a way for members to say thanks for helping, and the "Accept as Solution' button marks your problem as solved, which may help others who come here looking for 'solved' threads.

As members participate and  collect 'Kudos" for helpful info,  they move up in the forum rankings shown HERE

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Thanks

Mr Steve2007
HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

@CherylG wrote:

HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

HP Recommended

I am familiar with the forum, but for the first time I am looking at through Firefox instead of someother browser. In various HP support pages, data entry fields do not show up at all. Only hovering until the pointer changes from an arrow to a finger will find them. In the forum, the Kudos star does not appear at all, but it can be found by the above process by hovering somewhere above the little number at the bottom left. I am assuming this is a Firefox glitch; I don't know what else is different.  I am properly signed in.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.