Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,I bought a lap top in the USA when I was on holiday,I'm having a few problems,with it and have been trying to get them to call me but I live in Spain so they say they can't handle it,I have probibly sent them 60 e-mails and talked to about twenty differant people I think that are in India and some in the States.so the answer's have not been the best and have differed ,can any body direct me an area were I might get some answers that are of use,our another website that can help me,I have found some answers talking to you guys, HOPE YOU CAN HELP. If any body from HP are reading this you can get me on this ticket number :[8027698261]}Still have not got an answer that is of any use to me.HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx Entertainment Notebook PC.

Message Edited by albertrn2000 on 08-18-2009 01:04 PM
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Many people that work for HP do browse this forum. To the best of my knowledge it is against policy for any HP representitive to use this board and contact a customer as when we post here it is under our own opinion and not representing HP. ;). Your best resolution is to download sykpe on a PC and call HP directly. 1-800 number will not cost you anything with skype and it takes 30 seconds to set up!

You will get at least phone support. And if you bought the notebook brand new in the USA you have a global warrenty with the unit!

Hopefully this helps you

Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. You can find contact numbers for HP in your country at the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended
If you find that you are having trouble getting a hold of someone on the phone, do use the website, send your issue to a Tech Support agent and if that doesnt work ask to have a case manager they work with you one on one if you having issues getting anything resolved. Try sending an email to the CEO Mark Hurd and they for sure will direct you to the right person after that, good luck.
"HP is now my least favorite CPU company" HP Pavilion Dv6000 are lemons
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.