Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I found a solution bu I find this Forum Site a cryptic nightmare and I have no idea how to change the post I made regarding scaning to 8.5x11.  This site is more difficult to understand than my problem was

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I think 1)  if you sign in and then 2)cut and paste the google location where you found the solution into the address line of your page, you will find the post your are looking for so that you can post a reply that it solved your problem. However, since it was not your original post I do not think you can mark it as solved.

You could also write up a separate post and refer to the post you found using the link and note that it was the same problem. Then give kudos to the person who solved the problem in the post you found via google. This should accomplish your goal.

Please click the white Kudos star to the left if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

You should see something like this at near the bottom right. Just click it:

solution.PNG

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@mileCame wrote:

I found a solution bu I find this Forum Site a cryptic nightmare and I have no idea how to change the post I made regarding scaning to 8.5x11.  This site is more difficult to understand than my problem was

To Edit a post - Click the "Options" picklist in the upper right corner of your post, then choose "Edit Reply".  Simple!  🙂

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

I found the solution by using google but can't indicate resolved until I sign in and then I'm in mystery land and can't find the solution again unless i page througth 8000 plus solutions.  Why can't the site be more intuitive and use friendly?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry, I still can understand what are you trying to do. To access to this site/forum you can search, read BUT if you wish to write something you need to logon (like ALL forums around the world). If you wish to look at all your posts, just click to your name, you don't need to logon to view those posts.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I think 1)  if you sign in and then 2)cut and paste the google location where you found the solution into the address line of your page, you will find the post your are looking for so that you can post a reply that it solved your problem. However, since it was not your original post I do not think you can mark it as solved.

You could also write up a separate post and refer to the post you found using the link and note that it was the same problem. Then give kudos to the person who solved the problem in the post you found via google. This should accomplish your goal.

Please click the white Kudos star to the left if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
HP Recommended

hi just want to know how to get my user s account type standard user it not working

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.