Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ordered a HP DeskJet 3755 All in One Printer on 11/27/2020.  Shipped via FedEX.  Instead of shipping to my address, according to FedEX,  the package was returned to shipper....HP.  However, there is no place on the HP website to either chat with an agent or talk to a real person.  I managed to get someone in sales.....obviously HP wants to sell something so will answer the phone.  Agent tried to transfer me to someone else, but after waiting on hold for an hour I hung up.  I have been a customer of HP for over 10-years, but this is the most frustrating time I have ever had.  Package is suppose to be a Christmas present.

Thomas L Pagh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tlpmap1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@tlpmap1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Original query solved.  Shipment finally arrived.  Second query: How do I cancel an order.  Virtual Assistant worthless for this type of request.  Can't find anyplace on webpage to look up an order and cancel.  Webpage only set up to sell new products and or services, and service existing products.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thomas L Pagh
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.