Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
MAD AS HELL WITH HP!

With less than one year on my WARRANTY I was informed my warranty would expire in a few days.
I replyed NONSENSE... I still had about 6 month to left.
With still one month left... Help desk in the Filipines refused to help coz my warranty had expired.
First they lied that the one year warranty was a STORE extended warranty and then they tryed to expline that
the one year was from the date the Store had RECEIVED the printer and not the PURCHASE date.

I think HP uses OUTSOURCING to LIE FOR THEM and make people pay for TECH SUPPORT.
I'd rather buy a new printer from someone else than buy HP PRODUCTS or pay for Tech Support.
MSN ID: chez.joe
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi ChezJoe,

These forums are user-to-user support boards for HP products, not a place to directly contact HP. To contact HP, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

If you have problems with a specific product that you'd like to ask about (or even just share your experiences with), please be sure to include as much detail as possible, such as model numbers, your operating system, etc. Here are some tips for asking questions about printers: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=Install&thread.id=806 Also be sure to post it in the correct forum for the best chance of getting responses.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended
MEeeeeeee want to contact HP? ... what planet are you from?

Is support moderator a way to quiet negative comments about HP?
HP Recommended
I greatly apologize for my rudeness in advance, but if you READ the standard terms of the message board, the stickies, and the beginning sentences of the top portion of the forum section, this is a user to user message board. the forum admin to whom you spoke was trying to be polite and enforce that policy, not trying to silence you.
worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
HP Recommended
Sounds to me I stepped on someone TOES... Good! now you know how I feel

Buddy... I read FEEDBACK!!
HP Recommended
You were already given your options in reguards to this situation. Admins, please close this topic before it starts turning into a flame war.
worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
HP Recommended
The only ones keeping it alive is YOU GUYS!!... It bothers you so MUCH?
HP Recommended

@ChezJoe wrote:
Buddy... I read FEEDBACK!!

Then you didnt read it completely. it is FORUM FEEDBACK. so only feedback about the forum and issues faced while using the forums needs to be posted here. so, You're in the wrong section. 

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.