7 REPLIES 7
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,257
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Contact the HP Executive Team: https://ssl.www8.hp.com/ca/en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

Sorry to hear that you wish to make a complaint. Perhaps this is a computer issue that the forum may be able to assist you with?

Kind regards,

Eddy

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
0 Kudos
corsaman
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello thanks for your reply. this is not a computer issue I have run out black ink hp instantink have not sent me a replacement cartridge, HP have programmed this printer not to print on a colour cartridge alone. I have have phoned several times but their phone service is not avaialble. So I am paying for a service that HP refuses to honour . that is why I want to make a complaint but there is no one to make a the complaint to.

regards

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@corsaman

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Forums.

I came across your post and would like to assist. 

I understand that you have not received the instant ink cartridges for your HP printer. I read that the printer has run out of black color. 

As the instant ink account details are confidential, I have sent you a private message asking you for your instant ink account information. This information will help me to assist you further.

Please feel free to reply. 

Cheers! 🙂

corsaman
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, this is no longer an issue as I will be closing my account as there has been a toal lack of support from HP instant ink

regards

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@corsaman

You're welcome. 

I regret as I could not assist you much as I do not have details about your instant ink account. 

Anyways, in case you need any further help do not hesitate to keep me posted.

Take care! 

0 Kudos
corsaman
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, before I posted my question I spent two days phoning the two phone numbers supplied for help, it did not matter what time of the day it was

the same message said"this service is not available" hence my post in the forum. the first reply said maybe it is a computer issue, no it was not a computer issue all I wanted was an address,

No offence but it took a HP staff member 5/6 days to contact me about this issue, as I said I will be closing my account when or if I ever receive a black cartridge that is long over due.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@corsaman

Thanks for the feedback. It helps in improvising out services. 

If ever in case, you change your mind and need help, do not hesitate to keep me posted.

Take care! 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation