Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I didnt know where to put this but i think this is the best spot. I have looked and looked but i cant find any place to suggest something to HP. So i decided to put it here with the hopes that eventually it will reach HP and my voice will be heard.

Sugestion 1: I think HP should make hp protect tools compatible with all their notbooks and desktops. The main reason that i want this is so that i can have the extra security and the bonuses like facial recognition login. I have tried third party software like keylemon and blink pro but they dont seem to work very well.

Suggestin 2: HP should work on fixing all the bugs with HP support assistent. I personally have problems with the updates portion. HP support assistent will download them but wont install.

Suggestion 3: I think that HP should have a suggestion forum so that consumers would be able to voice their opinion on what they want.

If anyone else has suggestions just reply to this post and tell us what you think.

For people reading these post of suggestions if you agree with what a person is suggesting give them kudos so HP can see how many people want what they are suggesting.

Lastly if somebody has suggested it already just give them kudos instead of writing another post.

-Matthias03

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Matthias03,

I'm sorry but this is a peer-to-peer community of HP customers, and not a venue to contact HP directly. Most of the users here are consumers like yourself who are offering solutions because they like to help others, and any HP employees you see are here on their own capacity and not representing the company.

If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, or questions about repair, you can use the link below for contact information.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.